Frequently Asked Questions

Questions for a Wedding Civil Officiant


If you have any additional questions that I have not answered, please feel free to Contact me at your convenience. I look forward to being your Minister.

It sure is! If you are unsure and tossing around the idea of what kind of ceremony to have? You should read this... Continue Here
Yes, the use of my office/chapel for an elopement is by appointment only. Since I travel to do weddings at other locations, this ensures that I am at the Chapel when you come in. I do have late appointments available and can accommodate same-day appointments most of the time. Make your reservation and check my schedule online here For evening or Weekend  hours Schedule here
I most certainly do! You can count on my service as your Wedding Officiant. I have experience with the LGBTQ community and you are more than welcome here! If you need more information regarding my services, feel free to contact me.
No, you are not required to have a witness in order to get married in the State of Indiana.
Yes! I am already pre-approved for most institutions in Indiana. My goal is to make this as much of a good experience as possible.

Some Officiants or Ministers have require different things in order to marry you. Many requirements range from belonging to their church, pre-marital counseling, etc…

The only “requirement” I have is you will need to have your Marriage license in order for me to Legally marry you. Your marriage license expires 60 days after you apply. I do not recommend applying for it more than two months before your wedding date. This way you have around a month for it to be returned and filed with the clerks office.

HOWEVER, if you are just doing a commitment ceremony, then you are not required to have anything for this type of ceremony since the outcome would not be a legal marriage.